HOW I GOT RID OF RECURRENT MALARIA ATTACKS WITH A SIMPLE NATURAL REMEDY

WHAT IS MALARIA?
Malaria has been defined by The Centre For Disease Control (CDC) as " a parasitic disease that involves high fevers, shaking chills, flue-like symptoms, and anemia ".
WHAT CAUSES MALARIA?
Malaria is caused by the plasmodium parasite which is passed from one human to another by the bite of infected female Anopheles mosquito. After infection, the plasmodium parasites travel through the bloodstream to the liver, where they mature. The parasites then re-enter the bloodstream and infect the red blood cells.
The parasites multiply inside the red blood cells, which then break open within 48 to 72 hours, infecting more red blood cells.
MALARIA SYMPTOMS
 Most symptoms are caused by anemia, resulting from the destruction of the red blood cells. These are the symptoms:
* Anemia
* Chills
* Convulsion
* Fever
* Headache
* Muscle pain
* Nausea
* Sweating
*Vomiting
RESISTANCE
In most parts of Africa and Asia, malaria has developed resistance to insecticides. In addition, the parasites have developed resistance to some antibiotics. These conditions have led to difficulty in controlling both the rate and spread of the disease.
HOW I GOT RID OF RECURRENT MALARIA ATTACKS WITH A SIMPLE NATURAL REMEDY
For several years, I suffered from frequent malaria attacks. In fact, it got to a point where I was treating malaria twice every month. I complained about this to my doctor and he told me it was normal since I live in the tropics but I was not satisfied with this explanation.
So, I commenced a serious search for an alternative remedy to this problem after reading an  explosive book  titled, "Natural Cures "They" Don't want You to Know About", written by Kevin Trudeau. This book opened my eyes to the danger posed by frequent consumption of chemically-synthesized drugs to my health. I resolved to carry out a comprehensive research to enable me discover a safer natural remedy for malaria.
Am happy to report that I have found an effective and safer natural remedy for malaria. In fact, I have  not suffered malaria attack for several months now. I just take this remedy once in a while and it cleanses my system of malaria parasites with little or no side effects.
An additional health benefit of this remedy is that it is equally an effective worm expeller. So, taking it once in a while eliminates the need for me to de-worm myself with chemically-synthesized drugs.
WHAT IS THIS NATURAL REMEDY FOR MALARIA?It is right there in your backyard. All you need to convert it to a cure for your recurrent malaria attacks is just a little guidance from me on how to use it.
HOW TO OBTAIN THIS GUIDANCE
On payment of the sum of  $26.99 (Twenty-Six  Dollar Ninety Nine Cents) or #9,999.00 (Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine Naira), I will send you an email indicating the name of the remedy and how to derive maximum health benefits from its use.

DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT:
21st Century Knowledge Centre
Acct No: 0038765415
Guarantee Trust Bank.

NAIRA ACCOUNT:
Chidebe A. Achunine
Acct No: 3041601582
First Bank.


Let's kick Malaria out of our lives!


chidebe26@gmail.com,


+234-8037108507 (Chat + Sms)
+234-08125074686 (Calls; 5 Pm - 8 Pm)



Note: 
This remedy is a natural contraceptive; it is, therefore, not recommended for ladies trying to conceive.


Popular posts from this blog

CREATING AN AUTOMATED EMAIL WELCOME SEQUENCE IN CONVERTKIT

HOW TO LEVERAGE TWITTER FOR BUSINESS GROWTH

VIRTUAL MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME